RoNA Data mismatch between Agent and Call Type Reports

Unanswered Question
Aug 23rd, 2016
User Badges:

I have a contact ctr that has found a mismatch in the number of RoNA calls listed for their agents vs the RoNA Call Type report. The mismatch is not consistently occurring. 

For example, on 8/19/16:

The agent report shows 1 RoNA call, while the call type report shows 3.  I have verified that all agents are included in the Agent report and that no other script is routing calls through that RoNA Call Type. 

I have no other reports of this from other call centers, any thoughts? 

We are on ICM 10.5, CUIC 10.5 and Finesse 10.5 . 

Call Type Report: 

Agent Report:

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
sansardanish Fri, 03/17/2017 - 10:19
User Badges:

Hi, 

Did you find an answer for this, We have the same issue in our environment.

Thank You

Danish 

tmessenger Fri, 03/17/2017 - 10:33
User Badges:

Danish,

Our vendor found calls that were marked as "abandoned in network", since they are technically requery calls (the script is in CVP), they are passing through the RoNA call type but do not show on the Agent reports as RoNA calls.  We are working to see if this is a traffic issue and are increasing the circuit for that location.   If it resolves the issue, I will post an update. 

I assume you have a "queuing" call type set just before the Queue to Skill Group node to measure ASA, abandoned calls, service level and all that good stuff. Compare the counts for CallsRequeried on this call type (Call_Type_Interval table) with the counts on your RONA call type.

Personally speaking, I recommend to never use the "RONA" call type. I know we see a recommendation by Cisco in the scripting guide to set a RONA call type - been there for years. Sure it's easy, and it seems correct - but it's flawed.

CVP requeries (RONA) are nicely counted by CallsRequeried so why stick in another call type and make the script more complicated. But that's not the real reason I dislike them.

Ensure that the queue call type is the final call type and don't ever change it. This will produce more reliable reports on service level, answered call percentages etc. I do not like to have any calls that "Flow Out" of the queuing call type - it affects statistics.

Regards,
Geoff

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content