cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a couple of Cisco Firepowers that I can access thru SSH or the FDM, but I can't console to them?-Software version: 7.0.5-72-Configured with primary and secondary-Base license-Not using FMCCan someone tell me how to get console access? Thank yo...

DSterling by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EEM scripting help

I'm trying to have EEM script where I run the script manually and it display the output of the results in the session but for some reason I'm unable to do so. This is what I have so far(config)#event manager applet TestCommand(config-applet)# event n...

Sunny5 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am configuring a network cfomposed of 4 VLANs with the following devices:- NetGate 6100 Firewall- A Cisco 2951 Router- Ciscon 2960 SwitchVLANs and DHCP were configured on the 2951 router.Note that NAT function is handled by the Firewall.Af...

Koffman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I tested PPTP and L2TP VPN solutions, but considered another solution without the Cisco router involved.I've disabled all the virtual-access and vpdn stuff,sh run all | i vpdnreturns nothing, but the ports for PPTP and L2TP are still open and c...

mo01 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At my new job, I was told RADIUS hasn't functioned for over a year.  I wiped the RADIUS server settings and started from scratch.  I'm happy to say, after going thru every cisco device, ALMOST all devices now login via RADIUS flawlessly.  There are t...

Marcus023 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes