cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber mobile (iOS and Android) - Cannot connect to CUCM with "Phone Services Sign-in failed" error

jrbarke01
Level 1
Level 1

Users are receiving an error "Phone Services Sign-in failed" intermittently when signing in to Jabber (both Android and iOS).I have verified my credentials are correct and entered them multiple times. If I reset Jabber I can sometime sign-in and phone services work without issues.  Below is the output of the Jabber logs for my device and attached are images showing the errors (Your account information is expired or invalid and Cannot connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager server. Check your network setting). Issue occurs on WIFI and mobile data. Presence and IM functionality works as does Jabber voice on Windows. Any suggestions?

2016-08-25 11:47:53,729 INFO [0x9454e930] [src/callcontrol/ServicesManager.cpp(282)] [csf.ecc] [clearCache] - Clearing cached details: DialRules and SingleRegisterByDefault
2016-08-25 11:47:53,729 ERROR [0x9454e930] [ntrol/TelephonyCallControlImpl.cpp(1581)] [jcf.tel.callcontrol] [authenticateWithCucm] - Auth failure when getting edge config, set auth failure code to eCredentialsRejected
2016-08-25 11:47:53,729 INFO [0x9454e930] [lcontrol/CallControlManagerImpl.cpp(755)] [csf.ecc.api] [getAuthenticationStatus] - getAuthenticationStatus() = eNotAuthenticated
2016-08-25 11:47:53,729 ERROR [0x9454e930] [ntrol/TelephonyCallControlImpl.cpp(1620)] [jcf.tel.callcontrol] [authenticateWithCucm] - Failed to authenticate with CUCM AuthenticationStatus: [eNotAuthenticated]
2016-08-25 11:47:53,730 ERROR [0x9454e930] [ntrol/TelephonyCallControlImpl.cpp(1621)] [jcf.tel.callcontrol] [authenticateWithCucm] - Failed to authenticate with CUCM Authentication Failure Code [eCredentialsRejected]
2016-08-25 11:47:53,730 INFO [0xb6fe4b34] [ices/impl/TelephonyServiceImpl.cpp(1991)] [jcf.tel.service] [onTelephonyServiceAuthenticationStatusChanged] - TelephonyServiceAuthenticationStatus has changed from [None] to [InValidCredentials]
2016-08-25 11:47:53,730 INFO [0xb6fe4b34] [lcontrol/CallControlManagerImpl.cpp(771)] [csf.ecc.api] [getLastCCMCIPServerUsed] - getLastCCMCIPServerUsed()

5 Replies 5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have any of your SSL certificates expired?  I've had issues previously when this happened where the phone service then wouldn't connect.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne,

Thanks for the reply but certificates are valid but our video/VCS/MRA expert may have a fix for this. I'll post it if it is successful

Ben Blumson
Level 1
Level 1

Have never had an issue with iPad Jabber PhoneServices over corporate wifi network.

Only experienced issues over 3G, 4G and an adhoc wifi network in the office.  Yesterday I signed in via all three of those about 20 times in total and got PhoneServices every time.  This was done from different locations 100 kilometres apart.  Now this afternoon around 3pm, PhoneServices stopped working for no apparent reason.  Corporate network is fine; even connecting from my home wifi I get PhoneServices.  But 3G, 4G and the adhoc wifi in the office? Nup.

Hi,

Have you got any solution for this issue?getting the same

Ali Amir
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

How did you solve this issue? I'm getting the same.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: