cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC reports

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Folks, I've had a question posted to me and as I cant actually access the application for a while, I thought it'd be best ask you.

The end supervisor needs to generate 2 reports :-

%age of calls answered within 2 minutes

Number of calls abandonded with 30 seconds

UCCX version is 11.X. Does anyone know if these are available or will we need to install an advanced CUIC server rather than the standard one?

Regards

Paul.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately co-resident CUIC that comes with UCCX does not provide either of these reports. Hence, you will need a standalone CUIC server with premium license installed on it and create these reports then. Below is the link that provides list of all the available reports and their fields within co-resident CUIC:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_UD562201_00_uccx-report-description-guide-11.html

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately co-resident CUIC that comes with UCCX does not provide either of these reports. Hence, you will need a standalone CUIC server with premium license installed on it and create these reports then. Below is the link that provides list of all the available reports and their fields within co-resident CUIC:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_UD562201_00_uccx-report-description-guide-11.html

Regards

Deepak

Brilliant - just what I wanted.

Many Thanks indeed.

Glad that I was able to help Paul and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak, I haven't started to look but would the premium license that is installed on the current UCCX cluster suffice or is it an additional one?

Regards

Paul

That has nothing to do with the license installed on UCCX be it Premium or Enhanced. You will need to purchase premium license for CUIC and install it there only and not on UCCX.

Regards

Deepak