cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Create VLAN IP For Cisco SF-302-08P?

art.amador
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I am newbie here. I am hoping someone to please help me for setting up the VLAN's in my Cisco SF-302-08P. I already configured this switch in L3 mode and I already created the VLAN2 and assigned the port to  VLAN which are GE1 and GE2 untagged.

However, If I would create in IP Configuration--------IPV4 Interface and I add the VLAN2 and setup the IP Address 192.168.2.254 with Mask 255.255.255.0, After I click the apply button, It looks like nothing..just loading and I noticed that stopped not pinging the default VLAN1 which is 192.168.1.254.

I tried to power off the switch again..after loading I can access again the GUI but still no luck to create or configure an IP address for the VLAN2. I used this version of firmware sx300_fw-14502.ros and also I tried to downgrade to Sx300_FW-1.1.2.0 but I have no luck still the same issue I encountered.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card