Helpful
Replies

technology-packages: uck9 vs CollabProSuitek9

kozorezdi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I've found a list of functions for uck9:

"Offers the UC Features found in IPVoice IOS image on ISR 1800,2800 and 3800 e.g. TDM/PSTN Gateway, Video Gateway[H320/324],Voice Conferencing, Codec Transcoding, RSVP Agent (voice), FAX T.37/38, CAC/QOS, Hoot-n-Holler etc."

But, I haven't found the list for CollabProSuite. 

Both packages can be used for CME/SRST: "For the Cisco Unified CME license, the UCK9 technology package must be available if the Collaboration Professional Suite package is not installed. UCK9 is a prerequisite for Cisco Unified CME Release 11."

To me it is not clear in which cases I need to order CollabProSuite technology-package. Please clarify the situation, thank you in advance.

--

Have a nice day,

Dmitry

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCK9 is the bundle that you will need to apply on the router so that it can act as a Voice router and allow you to use it for voice purposes such as CME and SRST. On top of this, you will also require Cisco Unified CME Permanent License or Collaboration Professional Suite License. More details below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm/cmeover.html#27993

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak, Thank you for your reply. It is clear about UCK9, but could you tell me something about Collaboration Professional Suite License (not about permanent or RTU). What is the purpose? What is the difference from UCK9? Thank you in advance. -- Best regards, Dmitry
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: