cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading FMC to 6.1.0: Cannot access AMP Management

ruben.omez
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrading our FMC from 6.0.1 to 6.1.0, we cannot access AMP > AMP Management. 

We receive following message: An error occurred while fetching page data. Please reload the page and try again.

After clicking OK, we cannot add an AMP Cloud connection because the cloud name field is empty...

I already imported a backup in a freshly installed FMC 6.1.0, but the problem remains...

There is a very similar bug known: CSCvb27732 FMC: Unable to access Devices under Management page on FMC

Somebody else who experienced the same issue? Any solutions available?

In parallel, a case has been logged @cisco...

Thanks.

Ruben

4 Replies 4

ruben.omez
Level 1
Level 1

Problem has been solved thanks to Cisco TAC.

For our case, following 2 commands did the trick (you must be root):

root@firepower:~# OmniQuery.pl -db mdb -e "select * from fireamp_cloud"
getting filenames from [/usr/local/sf/etc/db_updates/index]
getting filenames from [/usr/local/sf/etc/db_updates/base-6.1.0]
+------------------+----------+------------+------------------+------+---------- +
| uuid | name | last_event | domain_uuid | data | obj_uuid |
+------------------+----------+------------+------------------+------+---------- +
| ▒▒;A▒2^▒ | EU Cloud | 0 | ▒v▒▒▒▒▒im▒ԛb_ | | |
ERROR

Check Syntax.

----------------------------
OmniQuery v2.1
(c) 2016 Cisco Systems, Inc.
.:|:.:|:.

mdb>

root@firepower:~# OmniQuery.pl -db mdb -e "truncate fireamp_cloud"
getting filenames from [/usr/local/sf/etc/db_updates/index]
getting filenames from [/usr/local/sf/etc/db_updates/base-6.1.0]
No results.

OmniQuery v2.1
(c) 2016 Cisco Systems, Inc.
.:|:.:|:.

mdb>

I have a fmc with same error, and these two commands dont fix. Do you have another sugestions?

Tks

Thanks a lot!, it worked great for me. I just signed shelled in as admin then "sudo" the two commands and it worked. Notice that you don't run the second command from within the "mdb>" prompt but from the "admin@firepower:~#" prompt same as the first command.

Thanks again.

core.it01
Level 1
Level 1

We also faced the same problem. Cisco TAC solved the problem as the way mentioned here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: