Views
Helpful
Replies

ECC variables in UCCE

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

In UCCE11 Lab setup, am trying to display Customer Name and information on Cisco Finesse Agent desktop. Is it possible to create ECC variable with name "user.ecc.CustomerName"

Do I need I need to add ECC variable in ICM?

Can we pass Customer Name which is available in Outbound Dialer List (where Outbound lead is stored).

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
2 Replies 2

Yes create ECC variable in ICM, yes you can pass customer name/buddy name in outbound to the desktop.

david

Thanks David for your revert.

Referring to Finesse document, there is nothing much I could understand regards to custom variable. request you to share HINTS! :)

In my lab setup I have configured 2 ECC's.

• Custom variable in finesse "user.ecc.CustomerName"
  • Similar ECC variable in ICM.

Nothing worked out. Data is not displayed.

I've Cisco SIP Dialer in which I've defined Column1 as FirstName in Import Rule .txt file. Can we display the customer name in Finesse desktop OR can we pull data from import rule uploaded in system.

Motive is to achieve what is the name of customer who has answered.

As you said, is Buddy name refered as FirstName in SIPDialer?

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: