Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX 10.6 when running CUIC report CPU goes more that 90%

DJ Kulkarni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have this issue where Cisco UCCX 10.6 when running CUIC report CPU goes more that 90%

We have mentioned UCCX HA server in datasource config in CUIC still UCCX primary shots to 90% during day time when calls are running

I know we can push to upgrade to 11 where we can have standalone CUIC server but if any pointers will help

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe that the issue you are facing is probably due to below defect that also effects 10.6 version, contact TAC and get it confirmed with them:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuj26488/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Regards

Deepak

Hi,

I added the details of UCCX01 server in secondary datasource and after running report now the CPU does not spike up.Which means that in CUIC we should mention both the datasources primary and secondary

Regards,

DJ

Your understanding is incorrect about adding the secondary datasource to UCCX manually. By default, CUIC will always pull the reports from the server that is running as Slave so that the load is not there in primary server which is acting as Master and doing all the jobs such as call processing, agents login etc. Because of this reason you will see the secondary UCCX server details in the Primary tab under UCCX Datasource and Secondary will always remain blank. That being said, whenever secondary server will become Master and primary will become slave then the details of primary UCCX server will automatically be updated in Primary tab of the datasource as the reports now will be pulled against that but still the secondary tab will remain blank.

Regards

Deepak

Hi,

Have you tested this in lab ?? when you failover from Prim UCCX to HA UCCX does the CUIC datasource tab populate automatically.

When I did this acitivity I actually played with it and then found that after adding the Primary UCCX in secondary tab issue of CPU minimized.

In Datasource prim tab (before switching) I had UCCX HA mentioned as you say.

Please test it in lab if you have one and let me know

Thank you

Regards,

DJ

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: