Helpful
Replies

database replication status in cucm version 8.6.5 and vesion 11.0.1

fly
Level 2
Level 2

Dear all,

I found some different behavior in cucm version 8.6.5 and version 11.0.1

In version 11.0.1, there is only one pub , and one Im and presence service server, the database

replication status on cucm is 0-initializing   

in version 8.6.5, there is only one pub ,and one IM server, the database replication status on cucm is 2
  is this default behavior for each version of cucm?
 thank you!
Jeremy
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes it appears to be the correct behavior for version 11. I just checked in my local lab with a single pub v11 and imp v11 - status is 0.

admin:show perf query class "Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication"
==>query class :

- Perf class (Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication) has instances and values:
    ReplicateCount  -> Number of Replicates Created   = 0
    ReplicateCount  -> Replicate_State                = 0

admin:show network cluster
x.x.x.x XXCUCMP01.lab.com XXCUCMP01 Publisher callmanager DBPub authenticated
x.x.x.x XXIMP01.lab.com XXIMP01 Subscriber cups DBPub authenticated using TCP since Mon Jul 4 14:10:01 2016

Server Table (processnode) Entries
----------------------------------
XXX.lab.com
XXX.lab.com

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes it appears to be the correct behavior for version 11. I just checked in my local lab with a single pub v11 and imp v11 - status is 0.

admin:show perf query class "Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication"
==>query class :

- Perf class (Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication) has instances and values:
    ReplicateCount  -> Number of Replicates Created   = 0
    ReplicateCount  -> Replicate_State                = 0

admin:show network cluster
x.x.x.x XXCUCMP01.lab.com XXCUCMP01 Publisher callmanager DBPub authenticated
x.x.x.x XXIMP01.lab.com XXIMP01 Subscriber cups DBPub authenticated using TCP since Mon Jul 4 14:10:01 2016

Server Table (processnode) Entries
----------------------------------
XXX.lab.com
XXX.lab.com

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

I agree with Terry here, the status is 0 (initializing) because it is not doing any replication.
The database replicates nearly all configuration information in a hub-and-spoke topology
(one publisher, one or multiple subscribers) which is not the case here.

Manish

Hi,Manish,

I found in cucm version 8.6.5, the db replication status is 2-good, only one pub ,one Im. 

thank you!

Jeremy

Hi,Terry,

I found in cucm version 8.6.5, its db replication status is 2-good, only one pub and one IM, So I think it is different behavior between CUCM V8.6.5 and V11.0.1。

thank you!

Jeremy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: