Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPU Receive Multicast Queue is full on Controller

I see the below error on my Cisco Prime from one of the controller , i have multicast disabled on this controller.

CPU Receive Multicast Queue is full on Controller  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are a lot of threads on this error, have you looked at them?  Many mentioned code being the issue but they also didn't have any user experience impact. 

-Scott

*** Please rate helpful posts ***

-Scott

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are a lot of threads on this error, have you looked at them?  Many mentioned code being the issue but they also didn't have any user experience impact. 

-Scott

-Scott

you are right there is no impact on users, but i need to work on it to  avoid this error in future, i don't  see anywhere solution for this problem anywhere

What code are you running on the controller. That is what you should look at when referencing the other posts. Bottom line is, if you ever upgrade or downgrade and stop seeing that error, you know you hit that bug which is probably cosmetic. You can always search also in the big tool to see if it's the code your runnin or open a TAC case to confirm if it's a bug in your case and the fix. 

-Scott

*** Please rate helpful posts **+

-Scott
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card