Views
Helpful
Replies

Turn off On Screen Display for upcoming meetings

rfrome
Level 1
Level 1

I have several MX300s running TC7.3.6.

They are all registered to CUCM and use TMS as the alternate phone book server.

Can you tell me how to turn off the upcoming meetings displayed on the screen?

The MX800s have a field in CUCM for OSD - Todays' Booking on/off, but not the MX300s

thx,

rob

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Just because the command is there for the MX800 doesn't mean it supports it, the TodaysBooking configuration is only supported on the older codecs that run TC software.  There isn't a way to turn off the OSD indicator for upcoming meetings, your only option is to use a custom wallpaper which will remove parts of the OSD such as the clock and list of upcoming meetings.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Just because the command is there for the MX800 doesn't mean it supports it, the TodaysBooking configuration is only supported on the older codecs that run TC software.  There isn't a way to turn off the OSD indicator for upcoming meetings, your only option is to use a custom wallpaper which will remove parts of the OSD such as the clock and list of upcoming meetings.

Thanks Patrick. We're still running TC7, so the OSD still works for those systems that have that option.

Interesting, as it's not mentioned in the admin guides as a configurable option, and since all the TC7 API guides aren't listed on the website anymore I can check.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: