Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8800 IP Phone with 3PCC Firmware - DND Issue

Hi,

I have a number of 8861 IP Phones, they are all using the 3PCC firmware (sip88xx.10-4-1OD-164-3PCC).  All works well with our Asterisk Server, including BLF/SD on the line keys etc.

The only issue we are having is that when a user presses the DND button, there is no notification sent to the SIP Server so that it becomes aware of the phones status for BLF purposes etc.

On the non-3PCC firmware, it sends a SIP PUBLISH packet to advise the SIP server of its new DND status, but this appears not to be the case with the 3PCC version of the firmware.

Does anyone know of a setting that will enable such a notification to be sent from the phone to the SIP server, or any work arounds to achieve the same thing?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

2 Replies 2

ADAM CRISP
Level 4
Level 4

There's a setting called "Feature Key Sync" on the ext tab under call feature settings. Its meant to synchronise setting like DND with the "server" where server might mean Broadsoft. not sure the mechanism - but you could try setting this one to yes to see if it does what you need it to. I'd be interested in the answer, so please let me know.

Also- there's new firmware out (mid nov 2016)

thanks

Adam

implec
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kevin,

i have problems with BLF/SD, could you please send me your configuration?

Greetings,

Nils

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: