cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems Deleting PNP Jobs In APIC-EM

Brett
Level 1
Level 1

I was testing how to configure stack switches using APIC-EM and when I went to go to delete the job it says "Delete failed: Device can be deleted only in PENDING/UNCLAIMED/PROVISIONED/ERROR states".  However, the job is in a "Pending" state.  Also, the other stack job I have been testing I can't delete that job because it is stuck in a "Cleaning Device" state.  I have waited for about 14 hours before trying to delete it again and still am coming up with the same errors.  Any suggestions on how to delete these jobs?  Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ngoldwat
Level 4
Level 4

Have you opened a TAC case on this?  What version of APIC-EM? Are you integrated with Prime Infrastructure? If you wish you can run reset_grapevine which will take you back to a default installation. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ngoldwat
Level 4
Level 4

Have you opened a TAC case on this?  What version of APIC-EM? Are you integrated with Prime Infrastructure? If you wish you can run reset_grapevine which will take you back to a default installation. 

Yup, I have opened a TAC case and am working with them on this issue.  My current version is 1.2.0.1594, and I have integrated Prime with it.  The job was created in APIC, not in Prime.

I had to run reset_grapevine clobber to remove those devices.

nathan.spena
Level 1
Level 1

I have this exact same issue, where the device is always stuck in the pending state. I delete the device and readd it and its still stuck... Wont allow me to reset it.