cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi there please i have the cisco mx700 with dual camera but it cannot detect cameras

jndzove01111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there please i have the cisco mx700 with dual camera but it cannot detect cameras

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is this a new installation or existing?

If new, do you have the cameras connected correctly per the MX700 Install Guide based on your installation method. 

MX700 Dual Camera Floor Stand Install Sheet

MX700 Dual Camera Wall Mount Install Sheet

if existing, can you please tell us what if anything might have changed lately?

Hi Patrick,

Apology for giving wrong information, i got the information from the client but when i physically go to site i found that it is Cisco SX80 instead of Cisco mx700. and it is a dual mount camera, i found that the cameras were not detected and i tried to you use the Cisco touch panel cable to test, and of which it works but only one camera while the other camera shows false on status, even local image or selfview does not show but only in remote monitoring, it is the existing installation, i am not sure if there is something changed

Regards

Josias

Is the dual cameras a SpeakerTrack 60, or two individual cameras?

If it's a SpeakerTrack 60, make sure it's assembled correct, per the SpeakerTrack 60 Install Guide.  Regardless of the cameras being used, confirm that everything is connected correct per the SX80 Install Guide.

If it's two individual cameras, you'll need to connect a network switch to the SX80's 2nd or 3rd network port, the cameras will connect to this external switch.  This is because the SX80 doesn't have enough network ports for more than a Touch 10 and either a SpeakerTrack 60 or Precision 60 camera.  This is mentioned on pg 3 of the SX80 guide at the bottom, see comment 4.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: