Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx conversion fails

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a WebEx meeting recording with the Network Recording Player and no matter quality or file format chosen, the status always changes to Failed, when reaching 100%.

Any ideas about what to do?

2 Replies 2

ericnbauer
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same problem too.  I am using a PC to convert from .ARF to .MP4.  Everytime I convert, the conversion tool gets to 99% and then fails.  I have spoken to Cisco support and followed their instructions to download different versions of the Network Player.  I experience the same 99% fail with each version I installed.  I've looked online for different solutions.  I get the sense that I either need to work with Cisco to resolve this or purchase external software.

I was hoping that Cisco support could have provided an answer or solution to this problem.

May be, but not here. CSC is volunteer and customer self-support project. Noreover, there's no community dedicated to Network Player.

Don't expect Cisco support response here. You should contact Cisco support if you wish to speak with Cisco support staff.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: