Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
Richard Burts Sat, 12/17/2016 - 10:47
User Badges:
  • Super Silver, 17500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, WAN

There is not much information here for us to work with. Can you tell us whether this has worked before and then stopped working? Or is this the initial attempt to connect through iPhone? Can you tell us whether the VPN works from other devices but not from your iPhone? Or does it fail for other devices?

HTH

Rick

nageshchougule@... Sat, 12/17/2016 - 14:26
User Badges:

yes it is the initial attempt to connect through iPhone 6 and ios 10.2 And it works fine on my window 10 computer.

Richard Burts Mon, 12/19/2016 - 08:56
User Badges:
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, WAN

It is helpful to know that AnyConnect does work to that vpn server for Windows but fails for iPhone. One thing that would cause these symptoms is that the vpn server is configured for Windows but not for Apple. Is this vpn server an ASA, or a router, or some other device? Can you verify that the vpn server is configured for Apple? Perhaps post the output of show run | include anyc

HTH

Rick

nageshchougule@... Thu, 07/27/2017 - 21:15
User Badges:

When i try connecting every thing goes fine. When put my password for my user id i recieves password but after that it shows negotiation with vpn server is failed 

Attachment: 
Richard Burts Mon, 07/31/2017 - 12:40
User Badges:
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, WAN

I am confused. You have described this issue as related to iPhone. But the screen shot you post looks like it is Vodaphone. Can you clarify this?

HTH

Rick

nageshchougule@... Mon, 07/31/2017 - 20:13
User Badges:

Vodafone is my mobile network carrier and i am trying to connect MSEDCL server which is 124.124.246.189

Richard Burts Tue, 08/01/2017 - 06:47
User Badges:
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, WAN

I asked these questions to which you have not responded. Please answer them

Is this vpn server an ASA, or a router, or some other device? Can you verify that the vpn server is configured for Apple? Perhaps post the output of show run | include anyc

HTH

Rick

Actions

This Discussion