Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway: Clear/reset/drop a particular user session

iantra123
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Is it possible to clear/drop/remove one person that is logged to CUCM via Expressway?

How to list the current session and remove the user that I need to drop from the current session

Regards,

Antra

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, I don't believe there's a way to drop a user who is logged in via MRA, you can see the active sessions in the EXP-C

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Jaime,

Good day,

I am trying to set up mobile and remote access through Cisco expressway series. I have installed and licensed the expressway series. I have set up the unified communications traversal zone. I have installed the server certificates. My confusion is in expressway E. How do I register expressway E to Internet. I have dual network card. I have nat device (Cisco router) with only one public ip address. If I set up private ip on lan 1 and another private ip on lan 2 which well be statically mapped to the public ip, would it be a viable solution?

In addition, I do not have dns running in my network. Am only using the ip address. I do not know where to set up _collabedge

Hope to read from you

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the document in the link below about deploying Expressway.

https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=82734&tclass=popup

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: