cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

http://www.cisco.com/go/uc500swpk. where can i get the software at?

can anyone help me please? i been trying to reset my un500 to factory defaults, but its asking to download http://www.cisco.com/go/uc500swpk. where can i get the software at?

2 Replies 2

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It's the fourth time you are asking the same question within few minutes. I responded you in the other thread you placed your question to. Thus read Error trying to upgrade to 7.0.2 please.

Delete this superfluous thread, please (red button in upper right corner).

sudhagup
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

It seems you were trying to do it from CCA and getting this error.

If that is the case, please follow CLI method to do the same.

At first you need to reset CUE and then CME. Please follow the method mentioned below::

Voicemail CUE reset:

1. Service-module Integrated-Service-Engine 0/0 session. (Hit ‘enter’ twice to get a prompt).
  2. Type ‘offline’ to go into the offline mode
  3. Type in ‘y’ when you are prompted with ‘Are you sure you want to go offline[n]?’
  4. Type in ‘restore factory default
  5. Type in ‘y’ when you are prompted with ‘Do you wish to continue[n]?’
  6. Press the Enter key when prompted to ‘Press any key to reload:’ (This reset can take 5-10 minutes. Wait until the CUE message ‘SYSTEM ONLINE’ is displayed before proceeding.)
  7. Exit the CUE by typing ‘exit’

iOS Reset:

1. Get into IOS command line mode.
  2. Type 'enable' mode (default password is 'cisco').
  3. Type in 'show flash:'
  4. Page down and look for something like ... UC520-8U-4FXO-K9-FACTORY (this is the factory default configuration...never copy TO this file!!)
  5. Type in 'copy flash: <filename you found> startup' . (This will copy your default config file TO the startup-file in NVRAM.)
  6. Once that is complete, type 'reload'
  7. Type 'Y' twice.

Once rebooted, plug a laptop into one of the internal ports and set it for DHCP. You will be provided a 192.168.1.X address. Connect to 192.168.10.1 with your CCA and you can start the wizards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: