Create custom report merging two stock reports in CUIC for UCCX 10.6?

Answered Question
Jan 3rd, 2017
User Badges:

All,

I need some data from the "Team State Report" & some from "Voice CSQ Summary Report" in a custom report. It was my understanding that this was not achievable in 9.x. Is this still true in 10.6? 

Additionally, I need to set a threshold on two fields. For example, on the Team State Report, i need duration to be changed to red text ONLY if "Current State" == Not Ready and "Duration" > 00:30:01, is this possible? 

Correct Answer by James Hawkins about 3 months 3 weeks ago

Hi,

To create custom reports on UCCX 10.6 you would need to deploy a full, standalone version of CUIC. Once the report has been created it can be exported and run on the co-resident version of CUIC on the UCCX server.

The standalone version of CUIC is unfortunately a chargeable item.

I believe that this changed in 11.5 where you get a license (UCCX Premium only iirc) for the standalone CUIC with the product.

Please rate if helpful. 

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
James Hawkins Wed, 01/04/2017 - 03:01
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Hi,

To create custom reports on UCCX 10.6 you would need to deploy a full, standalone version of CUIC. Once the report has been created it can be exported and run on the co-resident version of CUIC on the UCCX server.

The standalone version of CUIC is unfortunately a chargeable item.

I believe that this changed in 11.5 where you get a license (UCCX Premium only iirc) for the standalone CUIC with the product.

Please rate if helpful. 

Adan Zuniga Wed, 01/04/2017 - 07:44
User Badges:

Thank you James,

Do you happen to have any info in regards to my inquiry of a combined threshold?

daviss123 Fri, 02/10/2017 - 14:08
User Badges:

Hi Adan, what did you ultimately end up doing to solve the combining of 2 separate reports? Did you somehow use the already existing SPs or come up with a crazy select command to accomplish it? Trying to do similar. Thanks

Adan Zuniga Thu, 02/16/2017 - 09:38
User Badges:

I actually created a Dashboard that displays both reports and displayed it as a slide show with 10 second intervals.

Actions

This Discussion