cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create custom report merging two stock reports in CUIC for UCCX 10.6?

Adan Zuniga
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I need some data from the "Team State Report" & some from "Voice CSQ Summary Report" in a custom report. It was my understanding that this was not achievable in 9.x. Is this still true in 10.6? 

Additionally, I need to set a threshold on two fields. For example, on the Team State Report, i need duration to be changed to red text ONLY if "Current State" == Not Ready and "Duration" > 00:30:01, is this possible? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

To create custom reports on UCCX 10.6 you would need to deploy a full, standalone version of CUIC. Once the report has been created it can be exported and run on the co-resident version of CUIC on the UCCX server.

The standalone version of CUIC is unfortunately a chargeable item.

I believe that this changed in 11.5 where you get a license (UCCX Premium only iirc) for the standalone CUIC with the product.

Please rate if helpful. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

To create custom reports on UCCX 10.6 you would need to deploy a full, standalone version of CUIC. Once the report has been created it can be exported and run on the co-resident version of CUIC on the UCCX server.

The standalone version of CUIC is unfortunately a chargeable item.

I believe that this changed in 11.5 where you get a license (UCCX Premium only iirc) for the standalone CUIC with the product.

Please rate if helpful. 

Thank you James,

Do you happen to have any info in regards to my inquiry of a combined threshold?

Adan, what you are looking there is a new feature that had been introduced in 11.5 UCCX only which allows to create a threshold using combination of fields. Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/release/guide/RCCT_BK_U98D7FB5_00_uccx-solution-release-notes-115/RCCT_BK_U98D7FB5_00_uccx-solution-release-notes-115_chapter_011.html#RCCT_TP_CABA6AD6_00

It will not be there in 10.6

Regards

Deepak

As always, thank you for the info Deepak.

Hi Adan, what did you ultimately end up doing to solve the combining of 2 separate reports? Did you somehow use the already existing SPs or come up with a crazy select command to accomplish it? Trying to do similar. Thanks

I actually created a Dashboard that displays both reports and displayed it as a slide show with 10 second intervals.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: