Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco meeting server configuration with UCM

manjunatha.ka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

need a solution document for Cisco meeting server with unified communication manager 11.1

Regars

manjunatha.K

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'll tell you how to get to it, and this works for pretty much any product

go to cisco.com

Hover over Support, click on the All Products that's on the left column (Product Support)

Then, you can either browse the decision tree, or click on Select a Product, if you do the latter, type meeting server and it will find the options, click on Meeting Server, and you'll get to the main page for ALL the CMS documentation.

The integration guide is in there.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you already reviewed the existing CMS documentation on cisco.com??

The integration procedure to use CMS as ad-hoc is covered there, and it's the same for any CUCM 10.5(2)+ release.

HTH

java

thanks for replay ,i could find any link for documenatation could please share link in cisco.com

I'll tell you how to get to it, and this works for pretty much any product

go to cisco.com

Hover over Support, click on the All Products that's on the left column (Product Support)

Then, you can either browse the decision tree, or click on Select a Product, if you do the latter, type meeting server and it will find the options, click on Meeting Server, and you'll get to the main page for ALL the CMS documentation.

The integration guide is in there.

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: