Views
Helpful
Replies

Reactive debugging fails with error unmarshalling return

kmurali.krishna
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

when i am doing a reactive debugging of script, I am getting error unmarshalling return; nested exception is: Java.io.writeabortedexception; writing aborted; java.io.notsearilizableexception; orgapache.tomcat.util.log.systemloghandler.

i also attached a screen shot of error.

Please let me know if there is any available solution to fix the error.

thanks,

Murali.

7 Replies 7

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you, or could you, try uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling from a fresh downloaded copy off the server?

Have you, or could you, try a fresh install on a computer which has never had the editor installed prior?

Anthony Holloway,

thanks for the response. I tried your suggestions and its not working.

Looks like it is to do something with my script. I was able to perform reactive debugging on other scripts with editor. I was able to validate the script with no errors and its our production script so not sure what is wrong with it. In our test environment i changed the main script so that it only has accept and play prompt and now i am able to perform reactive debugging on it.But when i try to debug the original script i encounter the error.

thanks,

Murali.

Well, you might just happen to have a corrupt script.  You might just have to rebuild the script logic in a new file from looking at the old file.  I would build it a little at a time, and test frequently, just in case it's a particular step which is causing the error.

By the way, you never did mention which step was causing the error?  And if you cannot get that far, then at what point do you see the error?

Anthony,

We have a step on Exception (ScriptNotFoundException) Goto SCRIPT_NOT_FOUND

Label SCRIPT_NOT_FOUND

: Do System.out.println("WT_ERROR Script Not Found || "+CallType+" || "+ANI)

If i remove the Do step i am able to debug the script.

or else my script fails at start of script.

Looks like some java issue, but i am new to IVR scripting so don't know exactly what the issue is.

Thanks,

Murali.

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

Murali,

Anthony mentioned it already, but at what step in the reactive debugging do you get the error? Is it possible to take a screenshot of the script step when the error occurs?

Bill

:Do System.out.println("WT_ERROR Script Not Found || "+CallType+" || "+ANI)

is the step which is causing the error. The script fails at Start step.

thanks,

Murali.

You identified the issue. My guess is since there is no System.out device to accept the println() this is why you're getting the error.

I created a script with your Do step causing the error and I get the same error message. I suspect there's no System.out device to send the println() output.

What are you trying to accomplish with this statement? A way to print an error of some sort to your screen while debugging? If so, I don't know of a way to do this within UCCX. I have very limited UCCX programming experience and Java programming experience for that matter and I don't know of a way to display an error when it occurs during debugging.

I'm sure there's a way you could write an error log to a text file and write it to the Documents folder on the UCCX server. You could also send an email which is what I've done in the past (assuming you have eMail set up on the UCCX server).

Bill

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: