Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Live data Agent & Skill statistics showing Blank

Hi, 

We are using Finesse with Live data statistics for  Live data . Agent and Skill Group status reports on Finesse Supervisor desktop layout .

Same finesse we are using second tap for EIM WIM Login page .  I tried using HTTPS with FQDN name .

Finesse version : 11.0.1

IE Version : 11.0.9600

UCCE : 11.0.2

If I disabled compatibility view – I am able to see the Live data reports , but not able to get EIM WIM login window

If I enabled compatibility mode – I am not able to get Live data reports  it was blank , but able to login EIM WIM login window

Please let us know , how we can achieve both the features using IE .

Mozilla can’t support   EIM WIM gadgets  using Live data & EIM WIM

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ram 

Regards,
Ram.S
4 Replies 4

Anoop Krishnan
Level 1
Level 1

Appears like a Bug to me, please go through CSCuu18876 , though it's fixed in 11.x .

Also please check if you have given any special characters as the password, i had read that in few threads that finesse gives issues if it has a special character in the password. 

The last step would be checking Administrator right's to Supervisors, if so please remove the Administrator rights and have a check.  

Regards, 

Anoop 

Hi Anoop,

There is no special character in password .and there is no administrator rights for supervisor .

My doubt is when I enabled Compatibility mode in internet explorer  finesse ,  live data team and Skill group statistics  are blank .

If I removed from compatibility mode finesse ,   live data team and Skill group statistics  are working  fine .

But we need to use the EIM WIM gadget in finesse second window . If I removed compatibility mode , we are not able to get the EIM WIM login window .( its showing only the Table not the login name and image )

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ram 

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi Ram,

Please feel free to try the following on your Internet Explorer 

Internet Options -> Security Tab -> Trusted Sites -> Custom Level
Under Miscellaneous
Display Mixed Content - Set to Enable.

Please let me know , if it works

Regards, 

Anoop 

Hi Anoop,

I have verified and found the above setting is enabled .Please let us know how to fix it .

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: