Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot delegate administrator

johnCoreUK
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to request access to Cisco Threat Aware Service but I get the error;

"Your company is eligible for Cisco Threat Awareness Service. However, no administrator has been delegated from your company. Anyone from your company can assume this role and grant access as appropriate. Instructions are available on the self-help SNTC portal."

I follow that link and click;

Add or remove users. For Delegated
Administrators only."
Which takes me to another page where I have to accept a Legal Agreement;

"Once you have accepted the Legal Agreement, you will have access to Cisco Services Access Management application."
The Legal Agreement prompts me to enter our company name. Once I do that and click submit I get the error message;
Click Accept Error
Your connection has timed out. Please reload.
What should I do? 
As well as this problem I cannot download any software for my device ASA 5508, I've contacted support but they've not been able to fix the issue so far. As far as I'm aware the SmartNET contract on my account has been activated.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This error is usually indicative of a momentary/temporary system glitch.  Sometimes, the acceptance gets successfully recorded in the Click2Accept system, but the positive response isn't returned to the calling application before the timeout window expires, generating the error.

Try accessing the Cisco Services Access Management application again to re-try.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Hi John,

Please excuse our delay in responding.  Were you able to designate a Delegate Administrator?  Please let us know.

Cheers,
Cheri

Hi John,

I have the same error. I just registered for SNTC Portal and I applied to be the DA. When I accept the legal agreement on Services Access Management, this error shows:

Thanks

This error is usually indicative of a momentary/temporary system glitch.  Sometimes, the acceptance gets successfully recorded in the Click2Accept system, but the positive response isn't returned to the calling application before the timeout window expires, generating the error.

Hi Kevin,

It worked now. Thanks!

hi Cheri,

i also received same error when i accept the legal agreement on services access management

please help me how to fix this

thanks

Hi Kevin,

Still the same error it gives as i accept the legal agreement. is there any way to fix this?

I have submitted a support case to IT to investigate; Would still recommend trying again, as it is usually a temporary problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: