Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower is full of bugs !

hacizeynal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Community ,

I am deploying Firepower 6.2 version on one of customer ,i really fed up with some problems ,everyday i face with problems such as blocking for example Russian Dating site ok.ru ,I tried to create object and add it on my URL policy but it seems that it is not able to block it ,I have configured SSL decryption but removed it because it was giving some certificate errors on Mozilla and Chrome at least one of folks from Cisco said that Cisco will update it on 6.2.0.1 version ,another problem was that Youtube is not blocked in latest Chrome versions ,but there is a bug for that at least.  https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCvb95527 .

i am totally sad that Cisco is not able to fix those problems till Firepower released ,any suggestion ?

3 Replies 3

yogdhanu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

I see you have been facing some issues in firepower configuration. I would suggest to open TAC ticket so all of the issues can be discussed and you can either know if its a bug or get it fixed.

For the youtube issue with bug CSCvb95527, that should be fixed now with latest VDB update 279 which is available for download.

Thanks

Yogesh

Rate if helps.

hi ,

We are testing Firepower on one of our customer ,so we do not have any license for opening TAC case ,I am sure that everything is configured properly .Unfortunately it does not work .

smartnet1234
Level 1
Level 1

Hi hacizeynal,

Were you able to fix it? Im still unable to fix this after blocking the QUIC traffic. Please assist.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card