Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer Portal Access Issue

lista
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi team,

Of of my customers cannot access the SNTC Portal. The DA also cannot provide the customer Customer Admin/Customer User access. They claim that they can view all contracts in the profile

When he first tried to connect his CCO account to their existing contracts as per the instructions provided to him, the portal he originally went through asked for a serial number of a device which he was associated with. He did that, and once he was in the SNTC dashboard area, only that single contract was visible. It didn’t associate him with all of the other contracts which he normally has access to when I log into my CCO account and view licence details etc. The customer then asked for his CCO access to be checked so it could be properly associated to the correct company along with all of the contract details and this is where he was having problems associating his account with the company contract details so he can view them in the SNTC portal dashboard. Contracts reside in US but customer is based in Australia.

I would appreciate if someone could please contact me directly regarding this issue.

Many thanks

2 Replies 2

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lista,

Thanks for reaching out to cisco .

could you please provide CCo id of the customer and the SNTC Pod name where customer is facing the issue .

Thanks,
Anusha.

The error was because of a validation where we don't want to allow the "last DA: of a company to remove himself, because doing so would leave users "orphaned" with no one to administer access for them.  This self-service screen doesn't support the case of that "last DA" also being the "only user" associated to that company party.  You  could logged into Cisco Services Access Management and removed the Delegated Admin role from himself there, but since it looked like you  had never logged into CSAM before, you  would need  to sign the click2accept agreement for a company party .

First Let me try to go head and deleted you  Delegated Admin role and  your association.  So, the existing DA for the other party should be able to associate you  and nominate you to correct company .

Thanks,

Anusha.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: