Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM TO VCS Calling issue

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

Dear All,

Recently i integrated our Video network to CUCM 11.5 . From VCS Zone to CUCM calls are working. From CUCM Zone to VCS calls are not working.

I am getting a error message "Loop Detected"

Configuration :

CUCM:

Created a SIP Trunk between CUCM to VCS ( Trunk is up an active)

Created a router pattern RP:6.XXX RL:CUCM TO VCS TRUNK

Created Transfroms

Description CUCM to registered devices Priority 5 (for example; note that the priority of this transform should be above any transforms that should be applied for searching local and neighbor zones) Pattern type Regex Pattern string For example: (4\d{3})@vcs-name.vcs.domain(:.*)? Pattern behavior Replace Replace string For example: \1@vcs.domain State Enabled

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you check the diagnostic logs on VCS by making a test call from CUCM, do you see the call reaching VCS? If yes, then the config on VCS needs to be checked as per the VCS-CUCM SIP trunk integration guide , else the routing config on CUCM could be wrong.

Manish

@manish

In the log i can able to c the call is hitting VCS-C. "getting error message Loop Detected"

Is there any additional configuration required?

Could be an issue with one of the transforms, transforms, can you share the screenshot of transform that is used to convert the IP to domain or whatever is applicable in your call flow from cucm to vcs dialing.

Manish