cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG-300 28 port managed switch problem

itsupport
Level 1
Level 1

I have a SG-300 (28) port managed switch,From past 1 week it has problems with internet as not of the ports are being connected ,the light blows for a minute and then goes off.Please help me out with this problem. how can i replace the switch and what are the procedures?

3 Replies 3

ktonev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Hope you are well. My name is Kristian and I am one of the engineers at Cisco Small Business support.

There could be a number of reasons why you are experiencing intermittent connectivity. For your specific issue, I would recommend that you contact us by creating a support case or calling us as we need more information in order to effectively assist you in solving your problem.

Kind regards,
Kris

mutyalas.sai
Level 1
Level 1

I have a SG-300 (28) port managed switch,From past 1 week it has problems with internet as not of the ports are being connected ,the light blows for a minute and then goes off.Please help me out with this problem. how can i replace the switch and what are the procedures?

Regards

Sai

mutyalas.sai
Level 1
Level 1

Getting Smell from switch.

Regards 

Sai

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X