Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE: How to find dialed number using SQL query

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Gents,

Which table does the dialed number gets stored in. I need to know how to find the dialled number rather than manually going through each dialed number list as this can be very time consuming as you can imagine.

Thanks

Please rate all useful posts
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

you can query Dailed_Number table from Logger database . There are two columns (EnterpriseName and DialedNumberstring) in this table which will give you complete list

select EnterpriseName,DialedNumberString from Dialed_Number

View solution in original post

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

SELECT DN.EnterpriseName AS Peripheral, CT.EnterpriseName AS CallType, MS.EnterpriseName AS ScriptName, DN.DialedNumberString AS DialedNumber

FROM Call_Type CT, Dialed_Number DN, Dialed_Number_Map DNM, Call_Type_Map CTM, Master_Script MS

WHERE MS.MasterScriptID IS NOT NULL

AND DNM.CallTypeID = CT.CallTypeID

AND DN.DialedNumberID = DNM.DialedNumberID

AND CT.CallTypeID = CTM.CallTypeID

AND CTM.MasterScriptID = MS.MasterScriptID

GROUP BY CT.EnterpriseName, DN.EnterpriseName, MS.EnterpriseName, DN.DialedNumberString

ORDER BY DN.EnterpriseName

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are looking from which Dial Number call came, then you can get it from Route_Call_Detail table (use DialedNumberID field ) and check that ID in Dialed_Number table.

Thanks Sasikumar,

I am not looking for the dialed number in the RCD table.

What I want is this, in configuration manager you have a list of dialed numbers by name. in my environment there are lots of them. To find the dialed number associated to each list you have to manually click on the list. Is there a way to run a query to find the dialed number configured without scrolling through each list

you can query Dailed_Number table from Logger database . There are two columns (EnterpriseName and DialedNumberstring) in this table which will give you complete list

select EnterpriseName,DialedNumberString from Dialed_Number

Thank you that was what I wanted.

Glad that helped.. Have a great day..

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

SELECT DN.EnterpriseName AS Peripheral, CT.EnterpriseName AS CallType, MS.EnterpriseName AS ScriptName, DN.DialedNumberString AS DialedNumber

FROM Call_Type CT, Dialed_Number DN, Dialed_Number_Map DNM, Call_Type_Map CTM, Master_Script MS

WHERE MS.MasterScriptID IS NOT NULL

AND DNM.CallTypeID = CT.CallTypeID

AND DN.DialedNumberID = DNM.DialedNumberID

AND CT.CallTypeID = CTM.CallTypeID

AND CTM.MasterScriptID = MS.MasterScriptID

GROUP BY CT.EnterpriseName, DN.EnterpriseName, MS.EnterpriseName, DN.DialedNumberString

ORDER BY DN.EnterpriseName

Omar,

This is brilliant, thank you

+5 Omar,

This is really cool. Very helpful in finding the mapping in case of huge no.of DN's and scripts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: