cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX database connection into Symitar database

Michael Martin
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone had to create a database connection into a Symitar database. Symitar is a banking software and we have not been able to find out what the DB type is.

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In case you don't get a definitive answer, I suggest writing a web service middleware. Something that accepts a stands HTTP(S) REST call from CCX, translates that into whatever Symitar is, and then provides a clean XML response. This would also make troubleshooting much easier in the future because you can just mannually perform an API call and see if you get the expected response. If you don't, then you know it is not a CCX issue. Heck, you can even build a test/monitoring against this for alerts.

That sounds, so how do i go about doing that. And if you can, explain it to me like Im 5 years old.

You need to hire a professional programmer for this, or work with the Symitar vendor and pay them to develop it. Writing middleware is done outside of CCX.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: