Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11 Multi-Tenant

Fedor Solovev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, dear Cisco Community.

One of our customers has CUCM infrastructure but two separated offices with different numbering plan and features required.

Therefore CUCM calling, UCCX for IVR, IMP for jabber and Expressway for RMA and maybe Expressway for Video Conferencing should be configured.

So, I am trying to handle this task - to build two different "systems" within one CUCM Cluster with application servers.

I had red this article and other information related to this task and had a conclusions:

- AD LDS is preferred to allow jabber authentication for users from different domains;

- since there is LDS, jabber clients from different domains (AD) may register with a IMP server;

- common rules such as application and SIP dial rules, enterprise and service parameters as well;

- corporate directory is a problem - and it is probably better to disable this;

- UCCX for IVR doesn't seem to be a problem, because offices can be split to several CCGroup and Triggers;

- jabber clients within local network may have Service Profile, therefore Contact List wouldn't be a problem;

- jabber clients registration through Expressway servers

- jabber clients Contact List though Expressway servers may use UDS to get Contact List, but I think I will have to disable this and it will be a limitation.

- CDR will be common file for the whole system;

I know that the best way is to user HCS however, Maybe someone can hint other limitations in this configuration ?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: