Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CCO ID problem

tuyen.nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

My Cisco CCO ID is having a problem with Set Install/Service Location parameters.

The “Default Install Site and Default Service Location” always are  UNITED STATES, although I tried to set it in to VIET NAM and saved. Whenever I do create a new estimate  those  parameters always return to UNITED STATES by default.

Please review the attached document and If you have any suggestions please advise me.

Thank you,

Tuyen Nguyen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pavlos Ginatzis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Go to My Profile and Preferences -> Preferences -> Addresses

Add an address in Vietnam in the "Shipping Address" and "End Customer Address" tabs.

It is done.

Then go to "Set Install/Service Location" of a new estimate and check the country. It must have changed to Vietnam. You can now go back to My Profile and Preferences -> Preferences -> Addresses and delete the addresses. The system has kept the Vietnam country and you are ok.

BR

Pavlos

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Pavlos Ginatzis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Go to My Profile and Preferences -> Preferences -> Addresses

Add an address in Vietnam in the "Shipping Address" and "End Customer Address" tabs.

It is done.

Then go to "Set Install/Service Location" of a new estimate and check the country. It must have changed to Vietnam. You can now go back to My Profile and Preferences -> Preferences -> Addresses and delete the addresses. The system has kept the Vietnam country and you are ok.

BR

Pavlos

Thanks Pavlos.