Cisco CCO ID problem

Answered Question

Hi all,

My Cisco CCO ID is having a problem with Set Install/Service Location parameters.

The “Default Install Site and Default Service Location” always are  UNITED STATES, although I tried to set it in to VIET NAM and saved. Whenever I do create a new estimate  those  parameters always return to UNITED STATES by default.

Please review the attached document and If you have any suggestions please advise me.

Thank you,

Tuyen Nguyen

Correct Answer by Pavlos Ginatzis about 3 months 4 weeks ago

Hi

Go to My Profile and Preferences -> Preferences -> Addresses

Add an address in Vietnam in the "Shipping Address" and "End Customer Address" tabs.

It is done.

Then go to "Set Install/Service Location" of a new estimate and check the country. It must have changed to Vietnam. You can now go back to My Profile and Preferences -> Preferences -> Addresses and delete the addresses. The system has kept the Vietnam country and you are ok.

BR

Pavlos

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Pavlos Ginatzis Wed, 04/19/2017 - 07:11
User Badges:

Hi

Go to My Profile and Preferences -> Preferences -> Addresses

Add an address in Vietnam in the "Shipping Address" and "End Customer Address" tabs.

It is done.

Then go to "Set Install/Service Location" of a new estimate and check the country. It must have changed to Vietnam. You can now go back to My Profile and Preferences -> Preferences -> Addresses and delete the addresses. The system has kept the Vietnam country and you are ok.

BR

Pavlos

Actions

This Discussion