cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changed Employers.. Removal of access from Contracts

kurgen727
Level 1
Level 1

I've recently changed employers and am at a loss of how to remove access for my Cisco ID to their SmartNet contracts. 

I have been successful in adding my new employers contracts, but my Cisco Services Connection 2.7 view is completely my old employer.  Cisco TAC has not been helpful in resolving the issue, so any assistance is appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kevin Kelly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Per your request, I have removed your company association and SNTC Admin role from your old company.

For your future reference (and for other members of this community), an individual can remove their company association via the following page: https://rpfa.cloudapps.cisco.com/rpfa/profile/requestorupdate_association.do?

Note that a company's Delegated Administrator can (and should) also remove access when users leave the company.  In your particular case, however, it appears that your company may have been part of the mass migration from the old SNTC portal back in 2015, and you never had your own company administrator.

You should now be able to request portal access under your new company.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kevin Kelly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Per your request, I have removed your company association and SNTC Admin role from your old company.

For your future reference (and for other members of this community), an individual can remove their company association via the following page: https://rpfa.cloudapps.cisco.com/rpfa/profile/requestorupdate_association.do?

Note that a company's Delegated Administrator can (and should) also remove access when users leave the company.  In your particular case, however, it appears that your company may have been part of the mass migration from the old SNTC portal back in 2015, and you never had your own company administrator.

You should now be able to request portal access under your new company.

30285base
Level 1
Level 1

Good day

I have the same problem too, I need to remove my Cisco profile from old company - stated in my profile

Please assist in removing my profile.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: