Level 1
Level 1

Cisco made up Network Assistant version 6.3.1

It still have problem with HTTPS connection

11 Replies 11

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Looks like client and server can;t agree on a common cipher; compatability requirements may require an upgrade of the server (IOS on switch ?)

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

It also have problem in topology view, when I moving device its going down.

The same problem here....

Cisco released CNA v6.3.3 but with same problem

Same Topology issue for me as soon as I upgraded from 6.2.something to 6.3.1

Might need to find an older verson again.

It is also very slow to connect to devices. You would think a big company like Cisco would have the expertise to come up with a better GUI interface especially how much we pay for their routers and switches. Been frustrating for years.

Uninstalled 6.3.1 and installed 6.3.0 and now Topology view is working properly.

Hi have also still the issue that I can not connect to my 2690X switches via https.

IOS universalk9.152-2.E6.

CNA 6.3.1

RichardSenske
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have any more information on this?  I upgraded the firmware on all of my 2960X switches and then lost the ability to authenticate via HTTPS with CNA.  Upgrading CNA to 6.3(1) from 6.2 didn't do any good either.  I can get in with the web bowser via port 443 however, so this is stumping me.  I'm getting the same error as you ciscosupport111.

Last Cisco Network Assistant V6.3.2 have same proble as previous.CNA 6.3.2 Problem.jpg

Same here.

The same (CNA 6.3.1)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: