cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Business Edition 4000 Demo

gadgroupllc
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone in the Chicago area have a BE4K demo unit?  Has anyone deployed a BE4K unit yet?

7 Replies 7

gadgroupllc
Level 1
Level 1

Nevermind.  I have a Business Edition 4000 Demo Unit now.

Hi,

Just woundering how are you going to configure and register phone over to the BE4K?

Would it possible to configure HA/redundancy like CUCM Pub and Sub concept? Thanks.

How is your BE4K demo going? 

Hi.

I have a ISR 4000 series, and I want to use this appliance as BE4K.

I know that BE4K use a DMVPN to establish connectivity to Cloud Portal thas has by default.

Would you share me the default configuration of your BE4K, please?

Regards!

Access to the CLI of a 4K is limited to troubleshooting for TAC, I don't believe it's as easy as taking a sh run from a BE 4K and just copy it to any regular ISR 4K, if you want a demo, reach out to your SE/AM/local Cisco contact.

EDIT: If you don't want a demo, but a regular BE 4K, you'd need to buy it and pay the annual fee in order to register it and use the cloud portal.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

As what I understand BE4K cannot convert from ISR series. All changes has to be done over the admin portal.

That's correct. Everything is done through the cloud portal. Only a limited number of TAC guys have access to the CLI. Everything that you do through portal, is pushed through a script. Like Java said, it's much more than just doing a "show run".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: