cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL Certificate Installation for UCCX

Quintin.Mayo
Level 2
Level 2

We have the below version for our UCCX appliance.

UCCX version is 10.6.1.11001-31 (ES08-40)

Q1: Four our UCCX device, when loading a certificate is it automatically consumed by all of the components? or are there steps for applying to each?

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What do you mean by "Four our UCCX device"? Are there 4 separate CCX clusters or 2 HA clusters as CCX can only have two servers in HA deployment.  With that being said in that version of CCX all certs are applied to individual node, so for example you install signed cert for Tomcat separately on each server which means you need to generate separate CSR and sign them individually by your CA.

Hi Chris,

The "four" was an type 0. Thank you very much for the valued information it is greatly appreciated. I have tried to find information related to certificates management on UCCX without success.  Can you direct me to an link that explains installing certificates on version 10.6.1?

Once again, thank you very much! 

Here you go:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/config/guides/UCCX_BK_UBB628CC_00_uccx-os-admin-guide-release/UCCX_BK_UBB628CC_00_uccx-os-admin-guide-release_chapter_0110.html

This is for 10.5, but same applies for 10.6 as the OS admin guide is the same.

The process is really not different from other applications, i.e. CUCM, which has a lot more documents, threads, videos, etc.