Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvc58081 | fixed on X8.9.1 |described issues on X8.9.2

Bernd Aulibauer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have updated our clusterd vcsc´s and standalone vcse from X8.6.1 to X8.9.2 and regarding the described problems from CSCvc58081 on all three components. Regarding to the CSC the problem was fixed in X8.9.1. Is this possible?

We also cant find the download for the described "special workaround script".
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvc58081

Does anyone has downloaded this script and can share it?

Best regards,
Bernd

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you are running X8.9.2 and still facing issues with the call history, then you are hitting bug CSCvd76085, and not CSCvc58081.

The fixed release is X8.10 and it will be available in mid-June. This issue affects X8.9.1 and X8.9.2.

I hope it helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you've come across that bug, even upgrading to X8.9.1 and later, you should contact TAC, they will be the ones that can provide the script and assist you in fixing your issue.

Hello Patrick,
thanks for your fast reply, that is clear, we can contact TAC. Problem here is that our service contract is expired at the moment and extension of this is takes longer due to bureaucratic purchaser. 

Best regards,
Bernd

If you are running X8.9.2 and still facing issues with the call history, then you are hitting bug CSCvd76085, and not CSCvc58081.

The fixed release is X8.10 and it will be available in mid-June. This issue affects X8.9.1 and X8.9.2.

I hope it helps.

Thanks Elias,
i think your are right havent seen that CSC during searching. CSCvd76085 sounds like our issue, thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Bernd

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: