Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireshark Logs

BHconsultants88
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

I was after a quick bit of advice. I've attached a couple of screenshots from Wireshark. Subnet 10.53.199.100 cannot access a web system hosted on 10.29.128.100. They can ping/traceroute to it so connectivity is there. There is also a firewall rule allowing access so again, no port restrictions from that point of view.

Another remote office has identical network design and works perfectly for them. I'm not a huge expert on Wireshark so was hoping someone could guide me with the SYN 0-1 output and other highlighted lines.

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Hi

The company location are in different Geo locations? Some web services have restrictions by Geography. 

I see duplicate ACK, it could be by a problem re transmitting a sequence of lost packets or lost in transit. Try to verify the medium or request assistance to the ISP.

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Thanks Julio, I will try this. Yes in two different locations, I will check with the ISP too.

Perfect, you are welcome 

Please keep me posted.

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

I certainly will :-)

Just out of interest, do you offer remote support? I have an issue which I could do assistance with. Do you have an email address I could contact you on?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card