Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HCS - CUCDM Self-Care portal access

I've got a centralized CUCDM instance (v. 8.1.4) that provides service to several customers.  One customer isn't able to login to the self-care portal.  I see their LDAP server configured as an authentication server in CUCDM.  I am able to ping from CUCDM to the LDAP server, also.  I'm trying to figure out where else to look to find out why this won't let the users at this particular customer authenticate.

3 Replies 3

Gayatri Kumari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Scott,

• Are u able to login into ccmuser portal.
  • What exact error you are getting when you trying to login into self-care Portal.
  • Check if firewall in between is not blocking 389 port.
  • Try to get packet capture from AD to verify there is communication between AD/CUCDM.

Thanks,

Gayatri 

Did this ever get resolved?  I can log in through the portal no problem, but two other employees on site cannot get in.  We are all behind the same firewall and have the exact same account settings.  

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeanne

No...still working on it.  Finally was able to open a TAC case, and there may be a bug involved...still trying to sort it out for sure.  Once it's resolved, I'll make sure to post something here so that hopefully the next person won't have such a miserable time.