cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FireSIGHT - Tor_exit_nodes List - Can I view all IP's within?

carson
Level 1
Level 1

I've been trying to use the preexisting security intelligence for tor_exit_nodes and I need to provide a list of all Sourcefire identified TOR exit traffic on a network going to a specific server.

The problem I am encountering is that I cannot figure out how to access/view the list of IP's within the tor_exit_nodes in the automatically updated SI list.

FireSIGHT 5.4

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The listing of addresses that are considered TOR exit nodes (in the Cisco Security Feed) can be seen on the FMC cli by going to /var/sf/iprep_download on the FMC and looking at the appropriate file there.

If you want to see all connections identified as coming from a TOR exit node, you can filter your Connection Events views for that. If it's something you do often, you can make it a bookmark and get to it with a single click.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The listing of addresses that are considered TOR exit nodes (in the Cisco Security Feed) can be seen on the FMC cli by going to /var/sf/iprep_download on the FMC and looking at the appropriate file there.

If you want to see all connections identified as coming from a TOR exit node, you can filter your Connection Events views for that. If it's something you do often, you can make it a bookmark and get to it with a single click.

Thanks a ton for providing directory info; exactly what I needed.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card