Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Security Appliance reporting max 2 charts issue

Madura Malwatte
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

On my S100V WSA for reporting seems only maximum of 2 charts can be added?

See below, only 2 charts available. If I want to change the chart, I click chart options and it gives me a bigger list such as:

Bandwidth Used
Bandwidth Saved by Blocking
Time Spent
Blocked by URL Category
Blocked by Application
Blocked by Web Reputation
Blocked by Advanced Malware Protection
Blocked by Anti-Malware
Other Blocked Transactions
Warned Transactions
Permitted by Referrer
Transactions Completed
Transactions Blocked
Total Transactions

However it seems only 2 charts are presented at one time. How can I add say 4 charts to the same page and to my reports for Users?

This is happening on all reports.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Handy Putra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

At the moment WSA can only display 2 charts per reporting page, such as users reporting page, Web Sites reporting page.

This is also the same when you create a schedule report in the appliance and select the type of reporting to schedule (the Charts will only list out 2 charts for data to display).

The built in reporting in WSA is quite limited and for more granular reporting and more flexibility, would recommend to use the Advanced Web Security Reporting (separate license required - please speak to your Cisco Rep to get more information on this).

Regards

Handy Putra

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Handy Putra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

At the moment WSA can only display 2 charts per reporting page, such as users reporting page, Web Sites reporting page.

This is also the same when you create a schedule report in the appliance and select the type of reporting to schedule (the Charts will only list out 2 charts for data to display).

The built in reporting in WSA is quite limited and for more granular reporting and more flexibility, would recommend to use the Advanced Web Security Reporting (separate license required - please speak to your Cisco Rep to get more information on this).

Regards

Handy Putra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: