cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse User Cannot Log out

netaccts
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user who cannot log out of Finesse.  Meaning, he goes to a "Not Ready" state and signs out.  His browser (Firefox) shows a successful logout, but as a supervisor, I see the system place him back into a "Not Ready" state.  If I attempt to log him out manually from the supervisor role, I get the same behavior.  It logs him out and immediately places him back into a "Not Ready" state.  Has anyone seen this behavior or know how to correct it?  It isn't a huge problem, but doesn't allow for an accurate report of this user's status throughout the day.

Thanks!

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel,

I appreciate your input.  I believe you and Bill are correct and it is a browser issue.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

If it only happens with the one user, what happens if you log in as that user on your desktop/another machine? This would eliminate something with that user's browser for instance. And/or, have you tried to see if the same behavior happens when the agent is logged in with IE for instance?

Bill, thanks for your time and input.  It turns out that the agent is using Firefox for Finesse and Chrome for everything else.  When he has Chrome open and logs out of Finesse, it keeps him in a Not Ready state.  He can log out and it looks like he is logged out from his point of view, but on the Supervisor dashboard, he still shows Not Ready and cannot be signed out.  Just keeps coming back as Not Ready.  I had him close both Browsers and then just open Firefox to log into Finesse and signing out returns to normal.  I'm going to have him uninstall Chrome and reinstall it.  

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Matt,

As @bill.king1, mentioned could be a version of browser. Can you tried to use a IE and accept all certificate offer?

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho

Daniel,

I appreciate your input.  I believe you and Bill are correct and it is a browser issue.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: