cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Anyconnect VPN Client disconnects sometimes or RDP gets freezed for some secs

Anupam Lahoti
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We are using Cisco Any connect VPN Client 3.1.05152 on about 40 PC's Windows 10 Pro and connect to servers in Norway. In Norway they use Cisco ASA

We are using Seqrite Terminator (UTM) for filtering internet.

We have configured 2 ISP on the UTM box for fail-over and load-balancing.
I have configured below IP settings of LAN and WAN on UTM
1. LAN - 10.5.24.x - 255.255.252.0
2. WAN1 - 182.156.x.x  - Static IP
3. WAN2 -  Dial up connection

DHCP is configured on UTM Box - 10.5.24.x - 10.5.26.x

Created below firewall rule
1. To allow UDP Port 443 for Any WAN IP
2. To allow any port for VPN IP - 91.220.x.x

Most of our users connect to our client VMs using “VMware Horizon Client” and few people connect through RDP to servers.
The VPN Client get connected and uses RDP to connect to server. Once Cisco VPN is connected PC will not get access to internet nor local lan access.
While working after sometime no specific timing the RDP session shows as connecting.
Some PC's use Vmware and from there they connect to other servers. In that case also same thing is happening.

We have contacted support team of Seqrite and as per them they have added some IP for testing in option called Direct Internet Access which means any IP which is added in this setting will have full permission and no restrictions are applied.
After that also we faced the disconnection and RDP freezing issue.
The Seqrite support team informed that the issue might be something else and suggested to contact Cisco team.

If any one can guide me what to be done at my end any setting to know where the issue lies any debugging logs or something.

As far i know the team from Norway where Cisco ASA is installed will not provide any logs or config from their side. Still I will try if anything required.

Waiting for some suggestions.

Thanks.

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card