UCCX 11 override still_there.wav File

Answered Question
Jun 24th, 2017
User Badges:

Hello,

I have a requirement to override systemdefault timeout prompt still_there.wav with recorded prompt. Please explain how i can do that

Thanks

Saleem 

Correct Answer by Joshua Nordquist about 1 week 2 days ago

Saleem,

If I am understanding the issue correctly you could just set the Maximum Retries to "0" and set the timeout to something like "3" on the Menu. Then you can set a "Start" flag at the beginning of the menu above the and an IF step with a counter on retries. picture below.

This would in essence just be bypassing that message though.

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
SALEEM Pottachola Thu, 06/29/2017 - 00:50
User Badges:

Hi Sean,

I tried the solution, but no luck. I need to replace the still_there.wav prompt with a silent audio for menu option if the user doesn't  press anything. We are using default language en_US

1) Recorded your replacement prompt silent audio, similar to regular prompt message  u-law 8000Hz 64kbps mono
2) In AppAdmin under Applications > Prompt Management, choose the en_US language folder. 
3) Inside of the en_US folder, create 2 another folder named "UserDialog" and "SNU"
4) Inside both folder, upload the silent prompt file "still_there.wav"

Sean Vaidya Wed, 07/05/2017 - 08:41
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Something might be screwed up with the folders.. maybe spelling?

Can you trythe ICDWelcome configuration as demonstrated in the bug I initially posted?

Correct Answer
Joshua Nordquist Mon, 07/17/2017 - 07:45
User Badges:

Saleem,

If I am understanding the issue correctly you could just set the Maximum Retries to "0" and set the timeout to something like "3" on the Menu. Then you can set a "Start" flag at the beginning of the menu above the and an IF step with a counter on retries. picture below.

This would in essence just be bypassing that message though.

Sean Vaidya Mon, 07/17/2017 - 07:56
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Agreed, this is definitely the superior way to set it up. 

Actions

This Discussion