cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - 073 UK Mobile Numbers

aquaium79
Level 1
Level 1

Our users are not able to dial UK 073 numbers, when they do they get a message saying "Your call can not be completed as dialled". They are able to dial 079 and 078 numbers successfully.

I tested a 073 number via the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer and the result showed:

Match Result = BlockThisPattern

Route Block Cause = Unallocated Number

As a result I tried adding the 9.073XXXXXXXX as a route pattern, however, I am not able to do this as I get the following message:

The Authorization Code will not be activated.

Press OK if you want to proceed and activate it at a later time.

Press Cancel and check the Force Authorization Code checkbox if you want to activate it now.

Could anyone help me out with this? How do I allow users to dial 073 numbers? Is creating a route plan the best method? Why doesn't it allow me to create a 9.073XXXXXXXX route plan. We don't even have any forced authorization codes setup?

I had a look at new UK dial plans on the Cisco website but the latest download available for the UK is August 2012, which to my knowledge probably doesn't include 073 numbers.

6 Replies 6

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If you are not using Force Authorization Code, then you can click ok in that message and add the new route pattern for this to work. That is just an informational message.

HTH

Rajan

Pls rate all useful posts

But the message says if you click OK you have to activate it later? Doesn't that mean the route plan would not be active?

No Its for the FAC (Force Authorization Code). If you want to activate now, you can do it by checking the required checkbox, else you could do it later.

So I click OK but then I get the following message:

Any update to this Route Pattern automatically resets the associated gateway or Route List

What does that mean? Would it ruin any other Route Patterns we have set up? I don't want other issues occurring as a result of this change.

It wont spoil the other config. Route patter points to either a gateway or a Route List --> Route grroup -> which has the gateway or the endpoint to route the calls. Adding this will reset them.its more like a refresh.

Route pattern will be active immediately after adding

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: