cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent keeps getting logged out

Mark Verwey
Level 1
Level 1

I have CCX version 10.6.1, this user is logged in using Finesse as an agent.  They are able to take calls as an agent and make outbound calls as an agent.  However after a about 45 minutes being idle, waiting for a call.  The system logged him completely out logout code of 255.  IS there anything I can do to stop this from happening?  I know that code 255 indicates either a browser refresh issue or a server connection via the network issue.  Neither is the case as I have almost 50 agents at any given time logged in and this is the only agent having this issue.    Any ideas on this or suggestions on a fix would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Is this consistently happening every 45 minutes? If this agent moves to a new phone or computer, does the same thing happen?

david

I'm not sure if this would follow this agent.  Each has their own assigned desk/computer/phone. 

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Refer Desktop Presence and Forced Logout section of below document and make sure that none of these conditions are happening for the user:

https://developer.cisco.com/fileMedia/download/90f66367-13f0-41a9-aadd-84df32057afe

Also please make sure that user PC is not set to go in Sleep/Hibernate mode after a certain period of time. It most likely looks an issue with the PC itself, to confirm this ask this user to try on some other PC wherein it does not happen and similarly ask a working agent to login into this PC and see if the problem happens or not.

Regards

Deepak