cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber Client - Features(like screen and file share) grayed out for iMac users

Not applicable

Hi Guys,

I am having some issues deploying Cisco Jabber for iMac/Windows users. There are some features like screen share, File share, and a screen capture that aren't working at all. 

For all the Mac users, these all options are grayed out (they can't use) whereas for Windows users these options do work for most of them but there are couple of windows users who get this issues when they act as a sender (send screen capture or file share and send invite for screen share) however its works fine for them when they receive these all things from other users.

I am looking for a solution where mac and windows users both can use these features. 

Please provide a solution for this issue - thank you

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

HI javalenc ,

Apologies for writing directly to you. But I read some of your Cisco Jabber threads so I thought may be you can help me with these issues. 

I am having multiple issues (Features like screen share, file share, and a screen capture are completely grayed out ) with Cisco Jabber client on both Mac and windows platform where some of the features aren't working. Particularly, MAC users are not able to use these features at all. 

Please let me know if you help me with this or if you need any further info.

Regards,

Vik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: