Views
Helpful
Replies

Devices collected by CSPC not showing in smartservices portal

tratcliffe1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have a few Cisco 3850 switch stacks that I can see are successfully inventoried and the MIB data is visible in the Collected Data view. However these devices are not visible in the Smart services portal. I can't see errors relating to this in Upload Processing.

I have checked that the serial of the device is registered under a contract I have access to in smart services.

Is there anywhere else I can look to understand why this isn't showing?

Thanks

Tony

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Tony,

Can you send me private message with details of customer, inventory name and IP address, Serial numbers of missing switch stacks? I will take a look.

Here is the link with steps on how to send private message

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Regards, Suchita

Hello Tony,

Thank you for sharing the details. I noticed some failure during inventory processing for mentioned serial number in back-end. This appears to be a known issue, I will check with Development team and let you know if a workaround can be provided in this case. Please allow me sometime to get back on workaround availability. Meanwhile, if you could send me the list of other serial numbers that are impacted, I will check on those to make sure if it is same issue.

Regards, Suchita

grettel.aviles
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Was there a workaround towards this issue? I'm currently presenting the same issue...

Help is very much appreciated.

Regards