Configured Licenses:

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced

Total IVR Port(s): 100

Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced Seat(s): 5

High Availability : Disabled

Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 400

Current License MAC of the node: xx

I recently noticed warning on main page

License Warning: The 60 day license grace period has been expired. The Unified CCX system is no longer functioning until a proper license is uploaded. Please refer to the Administration Guide of the system on obtaining a valid license.Please refer to License Display page for more information.

How I can hide this?

Tnanks.

3 Replies 3

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

Is your system not down??

You need to call tac and/or licensing support

I believe you can remove the demo license, try that first. Then make sure your production license shows up in the UI. If that doesn't work, restart. If that doesn't work, call TAC.

david

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It looks a cosmetic message to me as your license display shows 5 enhanced seats wherein Demo License gives 25 seats by default. This means you have uploaded the permanent license on system but the message is still shown. Go to CCX Administration >> System >>License Information and from the drop down look at the uploaded licenses. If you have a license file there which shows Permanent Uncounted with correct License MAC that means it is a cosmetic thing and a reboot of system should clear this up. One more thing to check here is that the License MAC showing in this license file show match the one that shows up when you run "show status" command from primary UCCX CLI. You can also verify the license count by issuing "show uccx license" from CLI.

In case the license MAC in the file that you have uploaded is different to one that you get as the output of show status then please contact Cisco Licensing and get the license rehosted to the new MAC.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: